If you have any questions about this policy write to: The Roxton Practice, Pilgrim Primary Care Centre, Pelham Road, Immingham, N.E Lincolnshire, DN40 1JW
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We do not store any personal medical data on this website. All of the information that you enter on the form is sent by email to a secure NHS mail account. Only your surgery has access to this email account. The data is then transferred to your medical notes and stored there.
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
A “cookie” is a small text file that’s stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
- Monitor your use on our website and gather analytics to help us improve your browsing experience
- Remember your preferences to personalise your visit
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Personalise our website and display information relevant to you
- Help us improve the usability of our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Cookies on this website
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||2 years from set/update.|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes from set/update.|
|_dc_gtm||Used to help identify the visitors by either age, gender, or interests.||10 minutes from set/update.|
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Controlling your data
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: The Roxton Practice, Pilgrim Primary Care Centre, Pelham Road, Immingham, N.E Lincolnshire, DN40 1JW
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
However, there are special situations in which we may need to share access to your Personal Information without your explicit consent. For example;
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. An admin fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: The Roxton Practice, Pilgrim Primary Care Centre, Pelham Road, Immingham, N.E Lincolnshire, DN40 1JW
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the roxtonportal.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Terms and conditions
By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site.
The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to “The Roxton Practice” and administrative operators of this web site, “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the web site. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
- Unauthorised use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and no liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
- By using our website you agree that we can place cookies on your device.